City in Nebraska
Lincoln is the capital city of Nebraska. The Nebraska State Capitol has a domed tower with observation decks. Built in 1930, the Sunken Gardens features themed gardens, sculptures and lily ponds. Up-close animal encounters and a zoo train are among the draws of the Lincoln Children’s Zoo. Sheldon Museum of Art, on the University of Nebraska campus, has a notable collection of American art and a sculpture garden.
• City 93.46 sq mi (242.06 km2)
• Land 92.11 sq mi (238.56 km2)
• Water 1.35 sq mi (3.50 km2) 1.4%
• Urban 89.61 sq mi (232.09 km2)
• Metro 1,422.27 sq mi (3,683.66 km2)
• CSA 2,260.44 sq mi (5,854.5 km2)
Elevation 1,176 ft (358 m)
• City 258,379 (US: 73rd)
• Estimate 280,364
• Density 2,999.8/sq mi (1,158.2/km2)
• Urban 258,719 (US: 145th)
• Urban density 2,887.2/sq mi (1,114.8/km2)
• Metro 326,921 (US: 154th)
• Metro density 229.9/sq mi (88.8/km2)
• CSA 348,720 (US: 105th)
• CSA density 154.3/sq mi (59.7/km2)
Free Download Vector Map US With States Names, Adobe Illustrator
Free Download Vector Map US With States Names, Adobe PDF
Free vector map World, Adobe Illustrator, download now maps vector clipart
Map for design, projects, presentation free to use as you like.
Need more USA Vector Maps, printable and editable?