Avenza Releases MAPublisher 10.1 For Adobe Illustrator
Automatic MAP Theme legend updates and more new exciting features
Toronto, ON, March 5, 2018 – Avenza Systems Inc., producers of the Avenza Maps® app for mobile devices and geospatial plug-ins for Adobe Creative Cloud, including Geographic Imager® for Adobe Photoshop®, is pleased to announce the release of MAPublisher® 10.1 for Adobe Illustrator.
This MAPublisher release improves on MAP Themes by adding the ability to automatically update existing legends when a theme is modified. In addition, requested features such as a new page indexing feature and GPX export are now supported. “Listening to our users drives how we improve MAPublisher and these time-saving features will help them become more efficient,” said Ted Florence, President of Avenza. “We’re continuously focusing on understanding how our users map the world and it’s an exciting time to be a part of the process.”
Enhancements and new features of MAPublisher 10.1
- MAP Theme Legends automatically update existing legends when modified
- A new Text Utility tool to create lines from text on a path
- A new Make Index feature to include page numbers when creating indexes
- Export to GPS Exchange format (GPX) now supported
- A new MAP Theme setting to scale charts by radius
- A number of additional user interface and usability enhancements.
More about MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator
MAPublisher for Adobe Illustrator is powerful map production software for creating high-quality maps from GIS data. MAPublisher cartographic tools leverage the superior graphic design environment of Adobe Illustrator to manipulate features and produce print-ready, mobile, and online maps with accuracy and efficiency.
More about Avenza Systems Inc.
For further information contact:
Avenza Systems | 416-487-5116 | email@example.com | www.avenza.com