Printable Vector Map Aston Ward (Aston) Birmingham England exact extra detailed City Plan editable Adobe Illustrator Street Map in layers 3 Mb ZIP.
All streets names, main objects, buildings. Map for publishing, design, printing, publications, arts, projects, presentations, for architects, designers and builders, business, logistics. The most exact and detailed map of the city in scale
Layers: legend, grids, labels_roads, names_places, names_streets, names_objects, streets_roads, color_fills, etc.
Text format all names
For High Quality Printing
DWG, DXF, CDR, ESRI Shapes, and other formats – by request, same price, please contact.
Aston was first mentioned in the Domesday Book in 1086 as “Estone”, having a mill, a priest and therefore probably a church, woodland and ploughland. The Church of Saints Peter and Paul was built in medieval times to replace an earlier church. The body of the church was rebuilt by J. A. Chatwin during the period 1879 to 1890; the 15th century tower and spire, which was partly rebuilt in 1776, being the only survivors of the medieval building.
The ancient parish of Aston (known as Aston juxta Birmingham) was large. It was separated from the parish of Birmingham by AB Row, which currently exists in the Eastside of the city at just 50 yards in length. It was partly included in the borough of Birmingham in 1838, and a further part, Saltley was added in 1891.
Free vector maps: