Ireland Island Vector Map in MIF / MID format simple and full all streets. Map for design, printing, arts, projects, presentations, for architects, designers, and builders, business, logistics.
Content archive 68 MB zip: 1. simple full map Ireland Island, 2. full map Ireland Island
Simple: Principal roads (generalized), main cities and towns, simplified water areas, airports.
Full: Admin areas, all streets and roads, all water objects, all cities, towns, villages, hamlets, airports.
MapInfo Interchange Format is a map and database exporting file format of MapInfo software product. The MIF-file filename usually ends with .mif-suffix. Some MIF-files also have a related MID-file. The filename of a MID-file usually ends with .mid-suffix.
MapInfo Pro is a desktop geographic information system (GIS) software product produced by Pitney Bowes Software (formerly MapInfo Corporation) and used for mapping and location analysis. MapInfo Pro allows users to visualize, analyze, edit, interpret, understand and output data to reveal relationships, patterns, and trends. MapInfo Pro allows users to explore spatial data within a dataset, symbolize features, and create maps.
MapInfo Pro is a 64-bit GIS (Geographic Information System) application used by GIS engineers and business analysts. Industry examples include:
- Insurance – Analyze exposure to risk from environmental or natural hazards such as floods, tornadoes, hurricanes or crime. Perform demographic and risk analysis to determine the best target locations to acquire new potential policyholders.
- Environment – Analyze and assess environmental impacts such as pollution, erosion, invasive species, climate changes including human-induced changes to the environment.
- Engineering – Coordinate with local planning and engineering groups for construction projects. Assist related groups by helping them understand environmental impacts or locations of public or utility infrastructure such as water, gas and electrical services.
- Telco – Produce coverage maps, visualize gaps in coverage, plan for additional coverage. Maximize new investment based on demographics, local terrain and available real estate for cell tower sites.
- Marketing – The application of location intelligence to identify geographic areas in which to deliver marketing.
- Retail Site Selection – Determining the optimum location to open or close a site (store, factory, depot etc.). The selection process is typically based on customers or worker location, demographics, buying patterns, transport links, nearby facilities.
- Crime Analysis – Systematic analysis of spatial data for identifying and analyzing patterns and trends in crime and disorder.
- Mineral Exploration – Visualisation of spatial data such as drill holes, soil samples, geophysical survey data, tenement boundaries, and cadastral data.