Jakarta, Indonesia, printable exact vector map G-View level 16 (250 meters) street City Plan full editable, Adobe Illustrator, full vector, scalable, editable text format street names, 19 mb ZIP
All streets, No buildings.
Separated layers - Names + Halo, Symbols, Scales, Grownd.
Map for publishing, design, printing, arts, projects, presentations, for architects, designers and builders, business, logistics. The most accurate and detailed map.
DWG, DXF, CDR and other formats - on request, same price, please, contact.
Tips/Tricks/Tutorials & News about vector maps.
FREE ArcGIS Explorer Desktop with ArcGIS Online Easier Sharing, Attribute Table
Display, and New Presentation Tools Are Among Improvements
The most recent ArcGIS Explorer
Desktop release includes new features and enhancements to make it a more
powerful tool in an enterprise GIS, including content sharing via ArcGIS
Online, tabular information display, and new presentation tools. ArcGIS
Explorer Desktop is a free GIS viewer that enables the exploration and
visualization of GIS information.
The new version of ArcGIS
Explorer Desktop allows users to upload GIS content directly to ArcGIS Online
accounts, where anyone with Internet access can see it. Integrating ArcGIS
Explorer with ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS, Esri's on-premises cloud
expands its support for role assignment, creation of custom basemap galleries,
and organization-specific searches. Users can search shared content on ArcGIS
Online or private content hosted using Portal for ArcGIS.
Explorer Desktop 2500 includes the following enhancements:
Ability to easily upload GIS content directly to your ArcGIS Online account
- Added support for ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS sharing, roles, custom basemap galleries, and organization-specific search
- Capability to display attribute tables for feature layers
- Presentation tools such as slide animations, timed transitions, audio synchronization, and presentation mark up
- ArcGIS Explorer Desktop can be run off of an external USB connected drive on any computer that meets the ArcGIS Explorer Desktop.
- Size and position of popup windows can be controlled
- Support for KML tours
- Ability to use custom locators
The free download of ArcGIS Explorer
Desktop is available from : http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/explorer
More vector map data can be found here: Indonesia printable map.