Very racially loyal country. Indians, mulattoes, mestizos, Tajiks and other apricots, kebabs and Uzbeks – the minimum number.
How they managed to throw them out in the cold – no one knows, and they do not reveal the secret.
Now in power, alas, leftists-respectively, prosperity especially long won’t last. The main activities of the local population – cows, sex, food, football.
Or Vice versa – football, cows, food, sex. In General, the bracket and the village.
They can be understood in the country, in principle, there is nothing more, and very beautiful women.
They say there was hiding before many Nazi war criminals, but their Mossad was strangled them. Or they themselves died of old age.
There is no culture in Uruguay. The music you can listen to, if you have underhand there is a good on the door frame. Without lighting up finally not pins.
And better yet, something completely mind-bending.
If anyone likes this geographical still life – welcome.
1) in December 2013, Uruguay became the second country in the world (after North Korea) to fully legalize the cultivation, sale, and use of marijuana. The National Federation of cannabis producers in Uruguay has opened courses on the cultivation of this plant. At the moment, 50 people are studying this discipline. Foreigners cannot purchase marijuana legally.
2) Uruguay is considered to be the most white country in South America. 90% of Uruguayans are immigrants or descendants of immigrants from Europe, mainly from Italy, Spain, and Portugal.
3) President of Uruguay Jose Alberto “Pepe” Mujica Cordano-the poorest President in the world. 78-year-old El Pepe (the name of the President of the locals) donates to the charity about 90% of his $12,000 salary. He leaves himself only $775 – so much on average is the salary in the country. He deliberately abandoned the state Palace and continues to live in a modest rented house. The President takes water from the well in the yard. Recently, Jose Mujica said that at the end of his presidential powers (March 2015) will adopt 30-40 poor children from his district.
4) in Uruguay, a law has entered into force whereby all residents of the country automatically become organ donors after death, with the exception of those who, prior to death, expressed their disagreement in writing.
5) the population of Uruguay-3.5 million people and each account for 3 cows.
6) the Most favorite activities of Uruguayans drink mate and watch football.
Uruguay ranks first in the world in the use of mate. More than 80% of the population likes this drink. Mate-addicts go everywhere with a thermos and Calabash. On every corner, you can find machines with hot water for this drink.
Football is Uruguay’s religion. The national football team became world Champions several times. If you support the wrong team, you may not even be served in the store, and not let on the bus.
7) in 2009, Uruguay became the first country to provide each student with a free netbook with wireless Internet.
8) same-sex marriage is legal in Uruguay.
9) Uruguay is called the Switzerland of South America. Many Latin Americans, Americans, and Europeans keep their savings in banks in Uruguay.
10) Women are very fond of tight clothes. The larger the woman, the closer her outfit.
11) the best rest for the Uruguayan: chair, Mata and the sea.
12) Carne (meat in Spanish) in Uruguay means beef. So, neither pork nor chicken meat does not apply.
13) Montevideo (the capital of Uruguay) is generally a clean city, but there is garbage. You have to be careful not to step on the dog poop. In Montevideo, you can find carts with horses, collecting garbage for recycling.
14) despite the fact that Uruguay is washed by the Atlantic ocean, there is little to eat fish. In Uruguay, there are almost no fish restaurants and shops choice is not so great.
15) If you move into the house and no one will kick you out within a month or so, you can officially register the house as a property. But they can do the same with your house, so you can not leave the house without protection for a long time.