I thought that getting a newer version of corel draw and getting a better computer would have solve almost all my PDF creation problems I had before. Apparently, I was wrong. I am not sure if it's Corel draw which is full of bugs and never do things right, or if it's me who try to do something impossible. I am trying to create my PDF for the Remake/variant of Vinci I made. There is 2 files which contains first the civilization cards and second the map, scoring sheet and tokens. So far, I had no problems creating PDF for the cards except for huge file size. I change the compression for JPEG instead of ZIP and it seems to have made the file approximately 75% smaller. Now I am trying to print the maps and I always get a bug in the middle of the file. The file does not print completely. But if I print the pages separately, I don't get any problems. So I was wondering if I did something wrong in the file that create a certain bug at a certain point. Here is some screen shots: I think I sucessfully printed everything once when the DPI setting was really low. Right now I am using 300 DPI. I currently using the Corel's 'Publish to PDF' function. I tried with cute PDF and It printed in very low resolution and had some other problems I can't remember. File Name and location: D:Eric300 Hobby310 Jeux312 Jeux Publies312.1 Jeux Table312.13 GuerreVinciPrototypemapset01CD12.cdr File size: 6.01MB (6306960 bytes) Created: May-21-09 9:07:12 PM Modified: May-25-09 11:09:20 AM Attributes: Archive Document Pages: 12 Layers: 9 Page size: Letter (8.50000 x 11.00000in.) Page orientation: Portrait Resolution: 300 dpi Graphic Objects Number of objects: 1019 Number of points: 32817 Max. # of curve points: 482 Max. # of curve subpaths: 24 Groups: 8 Curves: 279 Rectangles: 521 Ellipses: 48 Text Statistics Paragraph text frames: 18 Paragraphs: 144 Artistic text: 150 Lines: 295 Words: 889 Characters: 4900 Type 1 fonts: 1 TrueType fonts: 7 Fonts used: Beffle Adobe Fangsong Std R Arial Times New Roman Wingdings CaslonOpenFace Lucida Console Bitmap Objects Bitmaps: 3 Embedded (Drop shadow - 32 bits, 357900 bytes) Embedded (Drop shadow - 32 bits, 673500 bytes) Embedded (Drop shadow - 32 bits, 3679632 bytes) Styles Graphic (total): 22 Default Graphic: 294 Reference Sheet: 8 Port: 12 Mine: 12 Shoal Outline: 15 Terrain Mountain: 18 Terrain Desert: 12 Terrain Grasslands: 12 Terrain Plains: 12 Terrain Forest: 12 Shoal: 48 Sea: 6 Token VP Golden: 46 Token Brown: 32 Token Brick Wall: 28 Token Pillar: 44 Token White: 40 Token Green: 40 Token Yellow: 40 Token Red: 40 Token Gray: 40 Token Blue: 40 Artistic text (total): 1 Default Artistic Text: 150 Paragraph text (total): 1 Default Paragraph Text: 18 Sounds more like a printer problem than a PDF or Corel one. Have you experienced the same problems with other printers? Could you post a link to the PDF so I can give it a try on my printer? I had a similar problem with one of my projects, after a certain number of pages the pdf generator would not create content and hence not let me make one pdf. My work around was to make 3 separate pdfs, annoying but it worked. I'm not sure what is causing the PDF problem. It could be a range of factors from fonts (too many causes Adobe Acrobat to crash on a Mac), to a particular graphic element, to memory issues. Its outside my sphere of expertise to diagnose it. That said, if you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat (or similar PDF creation tool), then you can combine the PDF files back into a single PDF. Just open the first PDF doc in Acrobat (not Reader) and then insert the other docs where you need them as new pages. As the idea of combining PDF could be something I have not tought about. I have a small program called PDF 995 which does PDF combination. So yes I could print them separately and then combine them. Thanks for the tip. Ah, I thought you meant you had problems when printing all the pages at once, not when creating one big PDF at once. Try converting all texts to curves before exporting to PDF (but keep a copy of the original file in case you need to edit in the future). Or pass me a link to the CDR file and I'll try to produce the PDF for you, to see if it's a memory problem. Source.